Name's Barf. I'm a mog, half man half dog. I"m my own best friend.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Summer Reading

A book is the only place in which you can examine a fragile thought without breaking it, or explore an explosive idea without fear it will go off in your face. It is one of the few havens remaining where a man's mind can get both provocation and privacy.
~Edward P. Morgan


My summer has officially begun! Summer to me always means books....so here is what I will be reading this summer!

1. The Bell Jar by Silvia Plath
2. Jesus the Christ by James E. Talmage
3. Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell (BTW June 30th is the 75th anniversary of this book!!)
4. Little Women by Lousia May Alcott (surprisingly I have never actually read this, but I saw the movie with Winona Ryder and I liked it!!)
5. The Sound and the Fury by William Faulkner (I actually tried reading this last summer but it was really hard to I am going to try and plow through this summer!)

I am planning on finishing all of them. I'm sooooo excited!

What are you reading this summer?

1 comment:

  1. I will be reading my B.O.M!! haha G just finished Count of Monte Cristo. He and I tried to read Les Mis but got bored... we might pick that one up again.

    ReplyDelete