My summer has officially begun! Summer to me always means books....so here is what I will be reading this summer!
1. The Bell Jar by Silvia Plath
2. Jesus the Christ by James E. Talmage
3. Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell (BTW June 30th is the 75th anniversary of this book!!)
4. Little Women by Lousia May Alcott (surprisingly I have never actually read this, but I saw the movie with Winona Ryder and I liked it!!)
5. The Sound and the Fury by William Faulkner (I actually tried reading this last summer but it was really hard to I am going to try and plow through this summer!)
I am planning on finishing all of them. I'm sooooo excited!
What are you reading this summer?