Name's Barf. I'm a mog, half man half dog. I"m my own best friend.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Here I am. Sitting in the library waiting for my next class to start. Surrounded by the smell of coffee that I don't drink and books that I need to read. Just like freshman year. Except this time it's my last first day of school here. This time I'm more experienced. I know where I am. I have a job. I had a conversation with one of my professors that knows me. I even gave someone directions. And yet I feel kind of sad. I feel like life is moving on without me and I'm not ready for it. Do you ever get comfortable just as everything changes? That's me right now. The last three years of my life have been lived here. I've worked and studied and preservered toward this end and I don't even know if I'm ready for it. And so I sit. Waiting for the next adventure. Waiting for an answer. Waiting for myself to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment