Name's Barf. I'm a mog, half man half dog. I"m my own best friend.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

I know I review stuff a lot....

But it's because I am constantly reading and seeing new movies!

Yesterday I saw the new Anne Hathaway movie One Day. I really liked it. It was very creative and extremely beautiful. It made me want to move to London and never come back.

The whole movie is focused around the same day (July 15th) every year from  1988 to 2011 and how this couple spent the day either together or apart. It's sad, it's happy, and I won't tell you how it ends but you might hate it.

If you have a chance to see it do. I must warn you however, there is a little nudity. Not like sex-scene nudity but like they are on the beach and there is a group of nudists there....not sexy at all.



Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment